3.2 - Week Classes!
State approved Electrocardiogram (EKG) training program is designed to prepare you to take the National Exam. EKG Technicians provide critical support to medical facilities in a clinical or office environment.
Our EKG program will teach all aspects relating to this growing field. Areas of study will include but are not limited to, introduction to EKG, electrical conduction system, dysrhythmias, stress test, telemetry, Holter monitor, artifacts, lead variations (3 lead, 5 lead, and 12 lead).
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Define the duties of an EKG technician
- Have complete understanding, and be able to identify the cause of dysrhythmia
- Perform stress tests, and be aware of contraindications
- Perform proper lead placement
- Complete knowledge of 3 lead, 5 lead and 12 lead placement
Upon completion of the Electrocardiogram (EKG) training program, students will be eligible to take the National Certification Exam at ACI.
At ACI, our Certified Electrocardiogram Instructors are committed to the individual success each student. All instructors have a proven success rate with their students. In addition, each EKG training program instructor is experienced, patient, and dedicated.
Objectives of Course
To be eligible for career opportunities in a medical facility.
Upon completion of this course, students will be eligible to be Nationally Certified as an EKG Technician.
BP Cuff/Stethescope Required for Class (can be purchased at ACI for $40)
Course Documents Due To Complete the Program within first 2 weeks of class-
- Criminal Background check within one (1) month of the first day of class. INCLUDED WITH TUITION
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Basic Life Support - CPR for Healthcare Providers -offered at ACI for $70.
|3.2 Weeks Total||Classroom (3 Days)||Monday, Wednesday, 1/2 Day Fridays||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|4 Weeks Total||Classroom (2 Days)||Tuesday & Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|4 Weeks||Classroom||Monday – Wednesday||5:00 PM – 10:00 PM|