The CNA program is designed to prepare you to take the State Exam. CNA’s work closely with nurses and medical staff to ensure that a patient is provided basic care.
The training you receive at ACI includes, but is not limited to, bathing, feeding, dressing patients, observing physical and/or mental changes, and vitals. There are a total of 22 skills taught thru lecture, hands on training, and videos. Each skill is available online for you to review for the state exam.
Upon completion of the course, students will be eligible to take the Georgia State Exam.
Due within first 2 weeks of class
- 16 years of age
- BP Cuff/Stethoscope (ACI sells for $40)
- Basic Life Support - CPR for Healthcare Providers -offered at ACI for $70
- TB skin test or chest X-ray (no more then 2 years old)
- Drug screen (no more than 1 month old)
- If you are pregnant, we require a Physicians letter permitting you to perform skills
- 2 forms of ID, one is government issued, one social security - names must match
Day Classes - 17 Days
|12 Days||May 31, June 22, July 18, Aug. 15||Monday - Friday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|5 Days||Clinicals||Monday - Friday||7:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Evening Classes - 21 Days
|15 Days||June 20, Aug. 15||MTW||5:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
|6 Days||Clinicals||Monday - Friday||5:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
Saturday Classes - 11 Weeks
|11 Days||June 4, Aug. 27||Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
Total Clock hours: 85
$950 - Tuition, INCLUDES Books, supplies, and Background check
- $200 - Deposit
- $250 - 3 Weekly Payments (first payment due 1 week prior to start of class)