7.2 Week Classes!
CNA/PCT Combo Classes Also Available
Our Patient Care Technician program is designed to prepare you to take the National Exam. Patient Care Technicians work closely with patients in most cases directly under the supervision of a nurse or physician.
The PCT training you will receive at ACI includes, but is not limited to: blood pressure, heart rate, pulse, administer medications, and acquiring blood samples. The course includes 30 classroom blood draws, as well as 10 EKG performed on fellow students.
Upon completion of the course, students will be eligible to take National Exams in Phlebotomy, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Patient Care Technician (PCT).
Due within first 2 weeks of class
- 18 years of age
- BP Cuff/Stethoscope (ACI sells for $40)
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Basic Life Support - CPR for Healthcare Providers -offered at ACI for $70
- CNA Certification certificate required
7.2 Weeks - 18 Days
|Monday, Wednesday, 1/2 Day Friday|
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|aStart Date||Completion Date|
|November 7, 2022||January 13, 2023|
|December 12, 2022||March 17, 2023 (no class Jan. 18 - Feb. 17)|
9.8 Weeks - 29 Days
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday|
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
|Start Date||Completion Date|
|October 24, 2022||February 13, 2023 (no class Nov. 17 - Dec. 22)|
|January 3, 2023||March 13, 2023|
Patient Care Technician (PCT) Class
$2500 - Tuition: INCLUDES books, Scrub top (students required to wear black scrub pants), supplies and background check
- $1000 - Deposit
- $215 - Weekly or $430 bi-weekly payment plan (first payment due one week prior to the start of class)
CNA/PCT Combo Class
$3000 - Tuition: INCLUDES books, scrub top (students required to wear black scrub pants), supplies and background check
- $1000 - Deposit
- $200 weekly or $400 bi-weekly
* Financial Aid is available through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Learn More