Getting Started at Atlanta Career Institute in 4 Easy Steps
Lots of people get nervous about admission requirements. You should not be. ACI has advisors that will walk you through every step of the way and make sure you have all the support you need.
The first thing to remember about the enrollment process is that there are many people at ACI qualified and willing to help you. Never hesitate to ask a question.
Step 1 : Contact ACI
Students interested in becoming a part of our program are invited to call, email, or come to ACI for tour. During this time, the individual will have an opportunity to learn more about their interested field of study through our schools resources. In addition, the student will be provided with a school policy and an overview of what they can expect during their course at ACI.
Applications can also be submitted via fax or email.
We can be reached at (770) 807-0170, or come by for a tour anytime Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm.
Step 2 : Enroll
- Enroll Online and pay by credit/debit card (Coming Soon!!!)
- Enroll Offline: Download and complete an ACI Application (PDF) and Payment Authorization Form
Step 3 : Payment
Tuition and Fees vary by program. For the most up-to-date tuition information, please call (770) 807-0170 to speak to an admissions adviser.
- Fill out a Payment Authorization Form
- ACI accepts credit cards, money orders, and cashier’s checks
- ACI does not accept Cash, or Personal Checks
- ACI offers convenient payment options