Antech Diagnostics provides sophisticated testing and consulting services for veterinarians for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation, monitoring, treatment and prevention of diseases and other conditions affecting animals. Antech Diagnostics is seeking a Lab Aide immediately.
Full-Time w/ medical, dental, vision benefits & 401k plans
The ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated to learn and grow.
This position will be responsible for:
- Collecting specimens from login, scan into loads, and prepare for set up.
- Accurately label processing tubes when building loads.
- Find missing specimens.
- Print and reconcile queue list.
- Scanning samples into daily storage racks and scan test requests.
- Library all samples and dispose of old fecal specimens.
- Reads, understands and follows applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), including safety and quality procedures.
- Maintains clean and organized work area.
- Restocks supplies as needed.
Prior practical and/or educational laboratory experience and familiarity with proper lab techniques, lab safety and hazards is a plus. As well as demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills. Must be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment and detail-oriented and accurate.
To apply, please contact:
Human Resources Manager