LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
Do you love to interact with patients, and play a role in their overall healthcare experience? As our PST Specialist, you’ll be able to do just that! In addition, our technology is second to none in the industry.
- Work with new electronic reporting and accuracy tools, allowing you to focus on your patients and increase your success rates
- Pack and ship specimens, as well as prepare samples
- Daily interaction with patients and sense of ownership, which will be essential to our success
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques from patients of all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests, etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Process billing information and collect payments when required
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties, as necessary
- Understanding of compliance and safety
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor (training, travel, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent, as well as Phlebotomy certification (where required) from an accredited agency
- Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm