GoodLife Care is currently seeking Caregivers in Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Dacula and Loganville, GA for weekend shifts (with potential of week day shifts) openings. The ideal candidates will be able to assist clients who are paralyzed and needs help with personal care.
Our qualified caregivers work closely with patients and are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, basic meal preparation, feeding, light housekeeping, home safety, handling emergencies in the home, and infection control. GoodLife Care’s caregivers ensure our patients receive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information on patient conditions to nurses. Our caregivers are also utilized for companion and sitter services.
– CNA required
– Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required, based on state requirements, with home health experience preferred
– Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
– Updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
– Reliable transportation
– Assist patients with activities of daily living to include bathing, toileting, dressing, ambulation and range of motion exercises in accordance with plans of care
– Obtain patients’ vital signs to include temperatures, pulses and blood pressures
– Track patients’ input and output as required
– Perform unsterile and decubiti care in accordance with training procedures
– Change linens according to established schedule and patient needs
– Complete all appropriate paperwork, and submit to management
– Adhere to all established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations
– Provide post-mortem care as needed
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $11.00 /hour
Please send resumes to HR@goodlifecare.org or fax to 866-672-9398.