CSS Healthcare is looking to hire a CNA for the Dunwoody location.
Schedule: Tuesday’s & Thursday’s: 9am-1pm (more days may be available)
- High School or equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Support activities of daily living
- Complete daily progress notes based on person’s goals
- Develop and maintain positive and effective relationship with the individual, families, staff, administration, case management and other service providers
- Assist in coordinating with any and all their needs concerning the individual
- Perform or assist the individual with personal hygiene as needed (e.g. bathing, brushing teeth, shaving, nail clipping, dressing, bodily functions, and service recipients appearance)
- May include reading and recording persons temperature, pulse and respiration, and other needed personal care services.
- Perform or assist individual with in basic domestic needs as needed (e.g. cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping)
- Coordinate and maintain individuals schedule (e.g. doctor’s appointments, professional team appointments, and job as required) Coordinate leisure and recreational activities and recreational
- Maintain records and complete paperwork as required by Provider Agency (time sheets, mileage, petty cash, medication logs, individuals progress, visitor logs, Incident Reports, and goal data)
- Maintain a safe environment for the individual, prevent harm to the individual, self, and others.
- Report any safety concerns to management in a timely manner.
Please contact: Cheria Allen 770-302-1383 ext 106 or email: Cheria@csshealthcare.com
8896 Tara Blvd. Suite 200
Jonesboro, GA 30236