Morning, Evening, & Weekend Schedules
Phlebotomy Refresher Course – 3 & 4 Day Classes
Our Phlebotomy Technician Refresher program is designed to prepare you to take the National Exam.
Do you need to improve your Phlebotomy skills or prepare for your National Healthcare Exam? ACI offers a 1-week refresher course that will allow your goals to become a reality. Our course is designed for those who are currently in the field, or previously certified. Future participants must show proof of previous phlebotomy experience at the time of registration. Upon successful completion our course, you can take your National Healthcare exam conveniently at ACI (Exam fee of $115 not included).
Objectives of Course
To be eligible for job opportunities in hospitals, doctor’s offices, medical and diagnostic laboratories, community health clinics, and blood banks as a phlebotomist.
Upon completion of the program, students will be qualified to take the National Certification exam for Phlebotomy Technician
- Phlebotomy Competency Test (Day 1)
- Review of order of draw, additives, most common test and techniques
- Review of special test, values, and non-specimen test
- Review of specimen collection using all 4 techniques (Venipuncture, Syringe, Butterfly, and Capillary)
- Final Exam
- 18 years of age
- Criminal background check within one (1) month; felonies and certain mis-demeanors will prevent admission (can be done at the office for $20)
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Government issued photo ID
- Proof of National Phlebotomy Certification and/or Phlebotomy Experience