14 Week Courses!
ACI Works With Over 100 Externship Sites In Georgia
Over 90% Of Our Students Gain Employment Through Their Externship
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Description
State approved Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) training program is designed to prepare you to take the National Exam. Certified Clinical Medical Assistants provide critical support to medical facilities in a clinical or office environment.
Our CCMA program will teach all aspects related to this growing field. The CCMA will be trained to work a long side the doctor at a physician office or urgent care center. CCMA’s are trained to assist physicians with minor office surgeries, Physical Exams, prescription, injections, X-ray procedures, phlebotomy, front and back office procedures, and EKG.
Objectives of Course
To be eligible for career opportunities in a medical facility.
Upon completion of this course, students will be eligible to be Nationally Certified as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, as well as National Certification in the specialties listed below:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Phlebotomy (CPT)
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
Course Requirements – Due Within First Two (2) Weeks Of Class
- 18 years of age
- Criminal Background check within one (1) month of the first day of class; felonies and certain mis-demeanors will prevent admission (offered at ACI for $20).
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Basis Life Support (CPR for Healthcare Providers (offered at ACI for $60)
- TB and Drug Screen
- Hepatitis Series Vaccine