Certified Nursing Assistant
CNA Training Program
Atlanta Career Institute (ACI) is a State Approved Certified Nurse Aide Training program through Georgia Health Partnership.
Affordable weekly payment plans!
Upon of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training program satisfactorily, students will be eligible to take the Georgia State Exam for state certification.
Help Provide Nursing Assistance
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s), also known as nurses aides, orderlies, and home health aides, work under the supervision of a nurse and provide assistance to individuals with daily living tasks.
Atlanta Career Institute Instructors
At ACI, our Certified Nursing Program Instructors are committed to the individual success each student. Our Nurse Aide Training Program instructors at ACI have a proven success rate with their students. In addition, each CNA training program instructor is experienced, patient, and dedicated.
The CNA program is designed to prepare you to take the State Exam. CNA’s work closely with nurses and medical staff to ensure that a patient is provided basic care.
The training you receive at ACI includes, but not limited to, bathing, feeding, dressing patients, observing physical and/or mental changes, and vitals. There are a total of 22 skills that are taught thru lecture, hands on training, and videos. ACI makes available each skill online for you to review for the state exam as well.
Objectives of Course
Upon completion of the 85 hour course satisfactorily, students will be eligible to take the *CNA Georgia State exam here at ACI.
Once certified by the state as a Certified Nursing Assistant, one may have the opportunity to work with Hospitals, doctor’s office, Nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health care companies.
* A minimum of 5 students is needed to administer exam at school
Course Documents Due Within First Two (2) Weeks of Class
Please submit the following within 1st week of class:
- TB skin test or chest X-ray within the past 2 years
- Drug Screen, within 1 month of first day of school
- BLS/CPR for Healthcare Providers – offered at ACI; First Aide optional
- 18 years of age
- Criminal background check within one (1) month; felonies and certain misdemeanors will prevent admission – offered at ACI
- If you are pregnant, a letter from a physician is required giving permission to attend clinicals
- 2 forms of ID, one must be a government issued photo ID, as well as social security card (the names must be identical in order to enroll for the state exam)